Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wonderful fun sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello and a Happy first day of March
Tuesday's are always a fun day as the design team for Tuesday Morning Sketches gets to share our cards using the fun new sketch Melissa has for this week's challenge.



Looks like a fun sketch to work with, you're right it is definitely one that makes for a great card.

We have a lovely sponsor this week
 Catherine Pooler, SU Demonstrator

One lucky winner will be receiving a fabulous
prize from Catherine.

Here is my card with my take on the sketch


I think I will add a sentiment to this one now that I see it photographed
which is nice as I will be able to personalize it before I give it away.
I used a PI image and colored her in with Copics, design paper is Basic Grey Wisteria, I love the softness this paper gives, very peaceful look, I paired it up with some SU Eggplant card stock, and some light blue gingham paper from Hobby Lobby. MS punches for the border and Recollection self - adhesive pearls.

Now hop on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to see all the wonderful cards the design team has to share with you.
Hope you will join us this week

Hugs' 

5 comments:

Angela said...

Adorable, Jackie! Love the soft, pretty papers you used...so perfect with the PI images!

Linda said...

Oh this is a very sweet image....fabulous papers!!

Melissa Craig said...

So darn cute Jackie! I love the image that you used.

Stacy Morgan said...

She is just darling. Your papers are so pretty. Very sweet.

Theresa said...

This is just too cute...so what sentiment did you put on it? She is such a cute little girl.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx