Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Envelope Gift box style

Hello, just a quick post this evening
as I had seen this challenge over at Just Us Girls
and wanted to try making a gift box envelope that is perfect for those cards with embellishments that are a bit too thick to be sent in a regular envelope.

I love the tutorial that is on SCS for an A4 card but most of my cards are more 5.5 x 5.5 to 6 inches so I found this great tutorial over on Scor-Pal that is perfect for my bigger cards.



Now mine is going to be hand delivered so I added this fun postage stamp and meter stamp by Ann -Raindrop Echo and you can find these sets in Whimsy Stamps store


I showcased this card yesterday which triggered me wanting to try making a gift box envelope for it.


Here is the back side of my envelope box as you can see I added a Velcro button for my closure.

Love making this box and it is super easy to put together using a 12X12 sheet of card stock. I will definitely be making lots more for my cards with the extra embellishments, thanks Just Us Girls for a great challenge.

thanks for visiting
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx