Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Perfect Day and Wild Rose Studio blog hop sketch

Good morning and a happy start of a beautiful weekend,

Did you see Wild Rose Studio had their first blog hop this past week with lots of wonderful goodies to win if you played with them. First you had to visit the design team's blog and collect a word from each gal that you visited, after visiting and commenting, to be eligible for any of the prizes you also needed to create a card using a fabulous sketch by Dawn P, then after linking your card, you need to comment on the blog with your guess to what the words you collected said.

I wanted to play along so I made my card using this adorable image from StampFairy called Betty Perfect Day you can find her and a few more adorable images here











                                      Here is Dawn's sketch for the blog hop

Now the contest to submit your entry using the sketch and leaving your guess ends today at 1pm UK time so I am cutting it close as I totally forgot to get this posted earlier so I am keeping this very short today.

Thanks for visiting, I will be back tomorrow to share some more cards

Hugs~
Jackie



5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jackie :-) I love this image ,,, sooo cute and the delicate colours are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Wild Rose Studio Hop :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Imke said...

Lovely card, Jackie. I love the colors, the DP and this cute little girl. Very pretty !

Linda Anderson said...

Oh my goodness Jackie, this is one GORGEOUS card!!! Love those soft colors and your lovely embellishments. And that image is adorable!!! I'm lovin' the images from Stamp Fairy, they are soooooo sweet! Have a great day.

Linda

Gurkiss said...

Oooh such a lovely card. I love the cute stamp.

Hugs Gurkiss


http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

Sharon Basel said...

These are the dreamiest colors. Absolutely beautiful Jackie.
Hugs,
Sharon

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx