Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Exciting News StampFairy is Having Their First New Release

Hello and a TGIF to everyone,

This has been on fun filled week for me as I worked with Gerda, creator of StampFairy images to get StampFairy's blog up and running!! StampFairy is the new kid on blog land and if you haven't stop over please do, we would love for you to come visit and give Gerda a warm welcome to blog land.

StampFairy images are just adorable and so fun to create with, as you will see I have lots of pictures to share with you today.  So let me say thank you for visiting me today and I hope you enjoy my cards. Please stop by StampFairy's blog as Gerda has a gift for all her visitors, one or both of them,  I know you will not want to miss.

StampFairy is actually releasing two new sets today and both sets are just adorable, I know you will want to take them all home with you.

Our first new release are  Gingerbabies, Now this is just one image from the set,  you will need to visit the store to see all of the darling Gingerbabys



Is this darling not just the cutest little ginger baby?



Our Second Set is a complete set of these whimsical Santa's and here is one image from the set that is available in the store!


I just giggle to myself every time I look at this image!!! He is just too cute either going down the chimney or stuck in the chimney!! (How ever you want to see him as) :) *LOL*

So do you like the new images? Again these are just one image from each of the sets,  you will need to visit the store to see all of the darling images. But before you run off to the store, how would you like to play with these two images? Well hop on over to StampFairy's blog and pick them up - Yes our sweet creator of StampFairy is offering both of these images for FREE if you visit her new blog!! Go say Hi and welcome Gerda and her lovely design team and don't forget to pick up both of these two adorable images for Free!

Thanks for visiting me, I hope you enjoyed my cards. I would love if you would leave a comment so I may come visit you.

Please scroll up to Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge to see another adorable StampFairy image.
~Hugs~
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx