Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hey there, Merry Christmas...

Hello and a Happy Tuesday

Have you seen the new images at Kenny K's,downloads oh my goodness!! Fabulous! Come join us this week as we get ready for Christmas at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

Our sponsor this week is Kenny K downloads and I have to say the store is loaded with fabulous images.

                                                      Our Challenge this week is
                                                       CHRISTMAS

                            I Used one of Kenny K's images Mrs.Claus  


I had so much fun with this image and didn't include the sentiment for this picture as it was a bit cheeky and I surely didn't want to offend anyone. What a perfect image for this fun holiday paper of hot pink and black. I had to giggle as it was laying on the bar prior to me taking a picture and my DH kind of did a double take and then actually came back to take a real look at it. So it seems my card crafts do catch his eye even if he won't admit to it! LOL!!

Come play with us this week and share your Christmas cards with us. Don't forget to swing by the design team ladies as they all have amazing cards to share.

                                           








                                          Hope you have a wonderful crafty Tuesday!
                                                                            ~HUGS~


3 comments:

Kristine said...

I love your sketch and papers on this cute card =) It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas!! LOL. Love Christmas time. Need to make more cards--first on my list! Have a great week Jacki.

Basement Stamper said...

Too funny Jackie, I'm sure my hubby would like mine as well. Great job on this, love the sketch.

Melanie said...

Heheheheheee, she is cute, sexy little thing. Love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx