Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps


TGIF.....

New freebie at Bugaboo Stamps, just in time for the wonderful fall weather that is right around the corner. Yesterday was so nice here in my area, sunny but not to hot with a nice breeze. The leaves are starting to turn, and some have started to fall, I am seeing the neighbor's leaves in my yard already.

Run over to Bugaboo's store and pick up this fun image called AKV - Fall , and be sure you take a look at all of the other AKV images that will be up and available to purchase this afternoon.

I used this week's sketch from The Sweet Stop Challenge #73 for my layout, the fun paper I purchased from Die Cuts R Us, which came in a pack of mixed papers. both of my ribbons are from my ribbon basket, blue button is PTI and corn button is from a pack of Adorn It from Michael's, half back pearl Oueen&CO.

The wonderful design team has wonderful cards to share today as well, check all of them out on our challenge blog.

Hope your day is wonderful and full of happiness
Hugs

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

YOu really made this come alive with all the papers and the pretty corn embellishment. i didn't see anything like that at Mihaels..haha thank you for sharing!

HappyCrafter said...

Very fun, and that little corn button is perfect!

Imke said...

I like the different DP and the corn button is really great !

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx