Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bugaboo Stamps is Hosting a New Challenge on CDAC, Come Join the Fun

Do you like challenges? How about free images? Then I have a challenge and a free image to share with you. Bugaboo Stamps is hosting a Holiday/Special Occasion challenge over on CDAC and Jodie owner of Bugaboo Stamps is sharing a very cute  Mistletoe Mouse image free for you to play along with.


Isn't she a cutie? I kept my card very CAS, since I will be mailing it along with my other cards to Operation Write Home, cards being sent over to our service men and woman (you can read more about this wonderful mission here). I used some older SU design paper  and Kiwi Kiss on my layout and colored her with Copics, the mistletoe berries are covered with Stickles (remember if making a card for OWH, please no glitter is allowed on cards going to our servicemen) and candy buttons in the four corners. For my card layout I used a wonderful sketches by Sketches by Carly #3

Now be sure to swing over CDAC to pick up your Mistletoe Mouse free digital image and join us in this fun Holiday/Special Occasion Challenge. 
This challenge will run from today through October 6. Just load your card to CDAC gallery, When you add your Bugaboo card please use cdachsoc7 as a tag so that we can easily see your card in our gallery
Two challenges with one image you ask, well Mistletoe Mouse can also be entered into Bugaboo's current challenge for OWH Christmas card drive/challenge going on until Saturday on our own challenge site Catch the Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx