Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Raise the Bar Challenge Guest Designer

Yeah it's Friday, do you have any plans for the weekend? I am hoping to have a very quiet one, relaxing  and hiding in my craft area. I 'll let you know come Monday if my plan worked :)

Today I have the honor of being a guest designer on Raise the Bar challenge blog, my very dear friend Joni and her design team choose one of my cards that I had entered in her challenge a couple of weeks ago as a winner and she asked if I would like to be a guest designer in this week's challenge - of course I couldn't refuse such a request :) LOL!
 On top of the thrill and excitement of playing along with some very talented gals, this week's challenge is in honor of one of Joni's Bar -Tender the super talented Anita Hovey. If you haven't visited Anita's blog  "Hovey Hut" you are missing out on seeing some gorgeous eye candy.This gal's talent will definitely inspire you, plus Anita is just down home super sweet. 

The challenge this week is Joni and her ladies would like to see your take on "The Hut", now it doesn't have to be a hut per say, it can be a house, apartment, a cabin, skyscraper whatever you feel is home.

Here is my card using a new digi I received from Zoe over at Make it Crafty. This is one of her designs that I won from her recent blog candy give aways. Thank you Zoe I had a blast coloring up your  fun image "Wonky - house- on hill"



Now be sure you swing on over to Raise the Bar Challenge , the lovely ladies have some beautiful eye candy to share with you. Plus Joni is sharing a secret on some blog candy that is up for grabs so do stop over and leave the design team some love on their beautiful creations they are sharing with us today.

Hugs and Thank you to Joni and her girls for letting me play with the on this week's challenge.


Design Info
Image- Make it Crafty - Wonky House on Hill
DP- Basic Grey Origins paper collection
Copic -YG 03,07,11,23,67 BV23, B26.32,BG10,E34. 35,37,YR04,RV25
PTI - Cloud die cut
Spellbinder - Label Trio
SU Barley Banana Twill Ribbon
Computer Generated sentiment
Baubles - Michaels


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx