Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps!!

Whooo Hooo!! It's Tuesday and that means a new set in the Bugaboo Stamp Store!

Please Scroll down here to view post of my Fairy Tales Creation for Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

Well, I pretty darn excited today, it the final day of summer vacation and that means tomorrow I will be watching as the bus rolls up and the neighborhood kids along with Hunter climb on it with their shiny new backpacks filled with all their new school supplies!! LOL!! Although I really enjoyed the summer off and being able to spend time and explore some fun adventures with the darlings, I am ready for them to be back in school. Hopefully, then I can get some much need things done around the house and still have time for a little me time KWIM? LOL!

Okay,  so enough about me, me, me  :) Let's get to the fun part about it being Tuesday and the New set being released today at Bugaboo Stamps!!! Oh, this little cutie is sure to find that soft spot in your heart!



Is he not just the cutest? This is Summer Dog and he looks mighty lonely so I made this a very Clean And Simple (for me anyways LOL!)  as a "Missing You" card. Speaking of CAS  (that's clean and simple I think) this card was created especially for my dear friend's challenge over at Raise The Bar Challenge blog. Their challenge this week is to make a ABC - project which means A- animal must be on the card, B- the color brown, C- a clean and simple card. Well this is my take - A = I definitely have the animal, B = a brown little puppy, and  C = one layered card with very limited embellishments.

Now hurry on over to the Bugaboo Store and take a look at the new set, along with this adorable image of him sitting in his little inner tube there will be six more of these cuties released today, I can't wait to see what other antics Jodie has this cutie up to.

Well, need to get busy still have so much to do around this house, with 3 boys under foot I haven't been getting much done. Thanks for visiting, if you would like to see some fabulous creations, stop by the our store blog Catch the Bug for more inspiration with this adorable image.

Hugz
Jackie

Challenges
Raise the Bar Challenge #31 -  a creations with the following A-animal B- color brown C- clean and simple
Crafty Catz - Animal
No Time to Stamp Challenge #151- one layer cards
Simon Says Stamps - summertime blues


Card Design
Image- Bugaboo Summer Dog
Card stock- PTI
Twill- Adorn It Ting aLing twill ribbon
Copic- Y21,R27,B14,B02,B26,B32,W7, E34,E37,E41

7 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

great card and thanks for joining us at crafty catz

Marilyn said...

Very cute card!

Christine said...

Super cute!! Your card is just fabulous!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
xoxo, Christine

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous1 Love the little dog. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Suzanne said...

Great card. Fab image and colouring. Thanks for playing at crafty Catz this week x

carol said...

super card, Thanks for joining us at Crafty catz, x carol

~*Joni said...

Sorry for the late comment my friend, but I had to pop by and let you know how much I adored this card!! Check out the Raise The Bar blog... ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx