Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Critter Sketch Challenge #24 - A sketch with Robyn's Fetish

Good Morning,

WOW, can you beleive it is the last week in July? Where has this month gone? The kids will be going back to school in three weeks around here. Time seems to fly by anymore.
Today is a new challenge over at the Critter Sketch Challenge blog and our last week with Robyn's Fetish as our sponsor.
If you haven't been over to Robyn's Fetish store, you should take a minute and check out all the wonderful images they offer.

This week we have a sketch for our challenge, to help get the creativity going.


Robyn's Fetish sent the design team some of their wonderful images to play with. I have been sharing them with you all month and here is one more that I enjoyed creating with.


I used PTI Pure Poppy for my base, some Christmas papers I had found in my stash, colored the image with Copics, then distressed the background with Tim Holtz Old Linen, flowers are Primas, Pearls are from Queen & Co.

Thanks so much for taking a moment to stop by, swing on over to the Critter Sketch Challenge blog to see what the other girls are sharing. I hope you join us this week using our sketch.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Jacki, I love the traditional Christmas colours and the stamp is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Christmas card! I love the flowers in the flowers and dp.

Tracey said...

Beautiful!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the background DP! It really adds to the vintage look of the card.

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful Christmas card, great use of the sketch.

marsha said...

Gorgeous, love the vintage look!

Hugs, Marsha

Kristen said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Awesome job with the sketch!

Melanie said...

Super awesome, DT card, thank you for a fabulous creation.

Jacquie said...

Wow what a fantastic card, love the traditional look.

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous image, I really like the image with this sketch and the paper-very elegant.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx