Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ballernia with A Kids View

Hi there, thanks for visiting! If you are looking for my Going Grey with Scrap-Creations or Tuesday Morning Sketches post please scroll down to the next post.

Tuesday's are New Release Day at Bugaboo Stamps and Jodie has done it again with these Fabulous new images using her A Kids View characters.
Head over to Bugaboo Stamps to see all of the new released images in the store. Also Bugaboo is having a big sale from July 24th - July 31st offering 50% all images. This will be the last sale of the year so get your wish list out and pick up all those images you been wanting to get. 


Card Stock- SU Pretty Pink
Design Paper - Making Memories
Ribbon - stash
Flowers-stash
Stickles- Fruit Punch
Copic- E00,E02,E34,E35,R20

Have a great day! I will see you tomorrow with another card to share.
Jackie




6 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Such a pretty card Jackie! I love the circle and oval combination you used, I'll be scraplifting that one for sure! ~Diane

sgc said...

Jacki--everything about this card is perfect! The layout, the DP--top bad those grandsons won't appreciate it!

Sarah/WAstamper said...

Ooooh, I have this DP so I can TOTALLY case this!! Lovely card Jackie! Especially like all the layering.

HappyCrafter said...

Oh so cute, and the sparklies add a lot!

Tammy Miller said...

cute cute cute what a great card I love it!

mulberry station said...

This is just tooo cute, Jackie!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx