Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Are You Seeing Stars? Critter Sketch Challenge is!

Good Morning

I hope you had a Fabulous Holiday yesterday , I am still relaxing at the camp site and will be packing up and heading home later today. All good things must come to an end, but we have had a FANTASTIC time, swimming, boating and just plain Ole relaxing!!!



Today is a new challenge over at Critter Sketch Challenge and even though this is not my week to showcase my card, I still played along with the challenge. I just had too, you see our Sponsor for the month is Robyn's Feist and the wonderful talented Susan was so sweet to give the DT gals some Fabulous, Adorable images to play with and I just loved everyone of the images and had to play with each of them.


Is this not CUTE or what?


For our challenge for this week, Melanie wants to see STAR!!! She want to see a creation using a minimum of 4 stars on your layout.

Well I think my card just fits the challenge, I have the 4 stars plus a few more!! LOL!!I was able to use this adorable Robyn's Feist image which you can find here.

I used a recent Card Pattern sketch for the layout, thi9s fun paper is one that I found among my stash, image is colored with Copics, Prima Flowers, heart brads from stash and SU brads.


Thanks for stoppin by to visit, I hope you run over to Critter Sketch challenge blog and visit the DT's , they would love to hear some sweet comments from you.

Happy Monday, thanks for stopping by to visit! I also would like to say thank you for all the sweet and lovely comments you all have been leaving me. I am so thankful and very appreciative that you take the time to support my love of crafting!

Hugs
Jacki

7 comments:

Shirl said...

Absolute cuteness here, Jacki... me likey :)

Happy Monday to you too!

Basement Stamper said...

That paper works perfect with this image, great layout!

Heidi said...

Jacki- Such a cute card! I love the paper. The pigs are so precious!

1CardCreator said...

Now this is just too darn cute!
Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Melanie said...

Jacki, Jacki, Jacki, YOU ROCK!!! This is so stinkin precious. I LOVE IT!!! Is this image not so cute!!! Thanks girl for posting a card on your off week.

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute! Love all the stars with your image!

Kristen said...

Jacki,
This is such a sweet card. I used the same image! Great job using the stars!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx