Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

WOJ Spider Mouse and Tuesday Morning Sketch



 Good Morning Friends

It's a hot one here already this morning, temps are suppose to reach the 90's today and I do believe we are almost there. Whew, guess it will be another day for the craft room. =).

I spent the majority of the day down stairs in my craft room (where it is very cool)  yesterday, and was excited I was able to accomplish quite a bit. Seems everything just came together very easy for a change. I was happy at the end of the day that I was able to get 11 projects completed and marked off  my list of things to do.

I picked up this Whiff of Joy Spider Mouse image a couple of weeks ago and had him all colored up and was waiting for a sketch to use him with. I really liked the sketch this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches and  thought the image might work great with the sketch, well I think it turned out to be a great sketch for this cute Spider Mouse image =).

                                     

My super hero paper was from a pack that I picked up at my local Tuesday Morning store at a super steal of a price. I used SU Make a Brad for my three brads at the bottom, card stock is PTI Pure Poppy. With the shine and busy print of the paper I kept the sketch clean and simple.

Stay cool today and have a great one

Hugs
Jacki

3 comments:

sgc said...

Love that paper! Cute card, Jackie.

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my Jackie! That has to be the cutest image ever!! Great job on the sketch, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

elisa said...

I love your card. The drawing is great and very funny.

Thanks for sharing

Kisses from Spain

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx