Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whale of a day!


Hello, Happy Thursday,

Just a quick post this morning, sharing a card I made for Father's Day that I did not get a chance to post earlier. I made this card for my son as this was his first official Father's Day. I used this cute digital image from Whimsie Doodles "Whale and Baby" 


Card ingredients
Digital image -  Whimsie Doodles Whale & Baby
PTI- Summer Sunrise card stock
DP - Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Pebbles Glitter candy dots
SU ribbon Certainly Celery
Copics


Thanks for visiting, Hope your day is crafty in all ways possible.

Hugs
Jacki

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is a great card. Sooo cute. TFS.

Unknown said...

This is so cute Jacki, what an adorable stamp and your card is gorgeous, I love the colours of your card .. :)

Mina said...

fabulous paper piecing Jacki, the whales are so cute
Mina xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx