Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

One Happy Cheerleader from Inktegrity

Good morning and a Happy Friday!

This is my last post as a design team member for Inktegrity (hard to believe 3 months have pass), I will miss the wonderful gals that I have had the honor to work with, but will definitely continue to visit their blogs and keep in touch. Joni is just awesome and if you ever have the chance to work with her jump on it as I guarantee,  you will love her as much as I do. She is one sweet and creative gal!

Today I am sharing the last of the requested images and this one was created for Jacquie and she is super cute. I am excited to introduce Inktegrity's Cheerleader


If you would like a chance to own this cuteness then hop on over to Inktegrity's blog and leave a comment as one luck person will be chosen to receive this image from Joni.

Just a note : Inktegrity will be going through a fun transformation during the summer , and will technically be on hiatus during the summer in order for this to happen. HOWEVER, never fear! Joni announced she will be updating the Inktegrity blog weekly with freebies for all of us. So please continue to support Inktegrity and share your love for Joni's creations. Joni will be back at the end of summer with a new web store and more great images for us to create with.

Thanks for stopping by and my love to you for your continuous support. Have a safe weekend and be crafty.
Hugs
Jacki

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww this is super cute Jacki and I really love your card, it's gorgeous xxx

Kathy Czygan said...

Very cute Jacki! Love those sparkly pom poms and bows in her hair!

Rhonda Miller said...

Jacki, great card. I love the sparkle on the pom poms and her bow. TFS.

It's been great working with you over the past 3 months. I've enjoyed seeing your creations and can't wait to see more.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx