Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Challenge at Inktegrity Hump Inspiration Challenge Blog

Hi friends,

I hope your week is going good for you,I am so glad  it's Wednesday that means I only have two more days till I head to Chicago for a girls weekend away. I spent the majority of yesterday in my craft room completing some projects and getting a head start on some for next week. It feels good to know I am ahead of the game for a change. LOL :)

Well it's a new week and a new challenge for Inktegrity's Hump Inspiration challenge. Diane has another great sketch for us to work with for our challenge. We really hope you will get your papers, glue and images out and play along with us this week. You don't have to use an Inktegrity stamp but if you have one we would love to see how you use it with our sketch.

Here is my take on the sketch and I used Tucker this week since she (she is wearing  my favorite color PINK) was calling out to me to play with her.


Isn't she just too cute all done up in pink? I paper pieced her with paper I picked up at Tuesday Mornings I think it is from Making Memories, she is cut out with a nestie then layered on the same paper as she is wearing (defintely a women that has to match :) LOL!) embossed a piece of white cardstock with swiss dots, added a strip of PTI ribbon and a Pebbles flower with a brad from my stash. Matted the sentiment and whalaa all finished. Very easy sketch but still a very CAS card.
Ok now it's your turn, and one lucky winner will be drawn for a prize. Be sure to link your card to our blog so we can come by and visit.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, thank you for comming by I so appreciate you taking a minute to visit.
Hugs
Jacki

2 comments:

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute, Jacki! I love the pink elephant! Makes me sing Pink Elephants from Dumbo. LOL!

Hugs,
Lelia

MiamiKel said...

Jacki, this is beyond cute! LOve the pink elephant! Super sweet design - you rocked this one out the park!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx