Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello to all my blogging friends,

Wanted to wish each of you  a very special "Happy Mother's Day". I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love, smiles and warm wishes!

Since my oldest grandson' birthday was Thursday and we had a party for him on Friday, my girls decided to celebrate Mother's Day then too. It's so crazy and sometimes hard for every one's schedules to work for us all to get together. But that is okay as I know they all have their own lives too. They were super sweet to me again this year by all chipping in and getting me a gift certificate to a jewelry store so I can pick out two or three more beads for my Pandora Bracelet. So exciting as I just recently treated myself and took the plunge and bought a bracelet. That GC will definitely be used by Monday! Ha ha!

As I said my oldest grandson just turned 19 yrs old on the 6th and will soon be graduating from high school at the beginning of June. This is definitely a milestone we will be celebrating with him shortly. For his BD he wanted money so of course Grandma did her best and honored his request. I wanted to share the card I made for him which held his birthday gift.


The image is one that was offered free by CoCodingo, I colored in the wings then went over the music bar with a clear jelly pen.

Here is the inside which I finished using the same design paper and created a pocket to hold his gift, poem I found online and thought it was very appropriate for a 19 year old.


I am happy to say he liked the card and really liked his gift enclosed :), well I hope you liked it too.
Thanks for coming by today, I hope your day is wonderful and filled with lots of memories.

Warm wishes for a beautiful Mother's Day
Jacki

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

OMG this is amazing,love the colours and image!!! A perfect birthday card for a 19 year old!! WOW lucky you,have fun using your gift certificate!!
xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx