Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Release digi stamps at Bugaboo

Good morning friends,

Wanted to share with you that Bugaboo Stamps has two new lines of digi stamps available today. Jodie has given Stella a new look in honor to all those great Red Hat gals out there.  Stella has it going on with her gorgeous Red Hat and of course her sassy attitude. This is just one of seven images that are now available in the store.



For the second new image Jodie is getting us ready for the summer fun with Beach Crab and I have to say this little crab is fun to create with . This is just one of the seven images available. These Beach Crab are perfect images to use for little boys cards. I used Beach Crab hello for a birthday card that I am sure will come in handy with all the boys in my house.



Now besure to stop by the store  to find all the new images. Remember Friday is always Friday Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps and this Saturday the DT members will be having a blog hop with a new challenge for you to join along with.

Thanks for stoppin by,  I hope your day is filled with lots of sunshine and love

Hugs
Jacki

9 comments:

sgc said...

Cute cards, Jackie! I love the feathers on Stella.

LorettaL said...

Your cards are so much FUN!!!! Fabulous!

Thank-you so much for hippity hopping on the sugar creek hollow blog hop!

Jodie Mackrell said...

love both the cards! I think Stella is my fav though...LOVe the feathers you added

Jenny said...

I love the real sand looking castle and the fur on the hat!!

Min said...

These are both Terrific!! Love the feather in Stella's Hat!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Rae Anne said...

Love, love, LOVE the feather in Stella's cap!!! And, just how did you create than sandy effect on the Beach Crab? Awesome!!! :D

Tammy Miller said...

Ok I love the crab but love love love stella, how stinkin cute!!!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh no you didn't!! A feather on Stella's hat!!! Now why didn't I think of that??? Absolutley PERFECT!! You ROCK Jacki!!

Tammy said...

These are both sooo adorable!! Love them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx