Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Inktegrity's Weekly Sketch Challenge

Hello friends,

Geeez with the kiddos on Spring Break this week, I am totally confused and have lost a day, must of been the one between the two trips to the zoo this week :)  Well, our Inktegrity Hump Inspiration Challenge has begun and this week we have another great sketch from our very own Inktegrity Gal Diane.



Here is the sketch for our challenge this week, Do you want to win some digital images? Just show us your work using this sketch and you could win 3 digital images from the Inktegrity store! If you have some Inktegrity images, please use them. If not, play along with us anyways, we  would love to see your creation so come and play with us. Just besure to link up your card or project to our link on our challenge blog

Here is my take on the challenge



Hope you have a wonderful day ! I get to spend the morning with my 4 month old grandson, so I better get off here and give him some lovings!!

Hugs
Jacki

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

This is really cute Jacki! I love the paper you used. And the image is oh, so adorable.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx