Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A bit late with sharing - New sketch at Inktegrity Challenge Blog

Hi friends,

I am bit late with sharing this card today, seems the little red head I love so dearly shared his germs with me and I spent most of the day at two different doctors. With lots of meds we will get over these nasty germs, strep throat, sinus infections and he has an ear infection as well.

So not to keep you waiting any longer here is the sketch for this week's challenge at Inktegrity Hump Day Inspiration


And here is my card using the sketch



I used the newly release Slusser for my focal point and then layered on SU Bashful Blue, DP is from a Scrap pack that I picked up at Tuesday Morning store, brads, ribbon and sentiment tile is all from my stash, I used one of my MS punch and SU scalloped punch.

Now it's your turn to show us your inspiration on the sketch. All you have to do is link your card or project to our Mr. Linky on the challenge blog  Inktegrity Hump Inspiration Challenge, I can't wait to see how this sketch inspired you.


Card will be entered in the following Challenge 


Have a great evening

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx