Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three New Digital Images at Bugaboo Stamps

Good morning , hope you are enjoying the sun. It doesn't look like it's going to  lasts long enough for me, as they are calling for rain showers here for the rest of the week. It was up to 60 degrees yesterday and beautiful outside, so I didn't get much of my cards finished.

Well, Jodie has some more fabulous new digital stamps being released today and I have to say I had fun coloring these up. I have two cards for you with two of the new images that will be in the store today. Be sure to hop on over to the Bugaboo Stamp Store  to see all three of the new digital images.


My first card showcases Kidlet Vet, I feel in love with her on first sight- I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday 129,  SU base, layered with Barley Banana and My Minds Eye Pretty Please Spring paper, colored with copics,  doodlebug candy dots,  the ribbon is from my stash.




The second image for the new release is Ragdoll and what a cutie she is too. I used the Die Cuts R Us sketch for this card, colored her with Copics, then used PTI Echanted Evening as base and New Leaf for scallops, DP,ribbon and brads are from my stash, sentiment is a stamp from  Hero Arts.


Be sure to check out the Catch the Bug blog on Wednesday for a fabulous tutorial by Cheryl Josh, more Freebie's on Friday at Bugaboo Stamps and Saturday we will have a sketch challenge for you on Catch the Bug blog


Thanks for stoppin by, Wenesday I will be announcing some blog candy to celebrate my first year blogaversary so mark your calendars to come back and visit.

Hugs,
Jacki

5 comments:

sgc said...

Jackie--such cute cards! I love both of them.

Melissa Craig said...

Cute cards Jacki! I love the vet - it's funny, kidlet is how my cousin refers to his children. Cute!!

Rae Anne said...

You always have such fantastic layout and color combinations Jackie - Just gorgeous! MWAH!

Jodie Mackrell said...

You did a wonderful job on both! love the embellishments!

Tanya said...

Jacki, your cards are awesome as always....great job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx