Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A little something for someone








Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Jacki
Hello Happy Thursday, I am late with posting today, I am guessing I didn't set auto post correctly. My card today is for Bugaboo's Oldie but Goodie post. This little guy isn't really an old digi as Jodi recently released this line on in the store. This is image is from her new line Bugaboo Brats. Each of these digital are just adorable, for my card  that will hold a gift card,  I used BB Sean. 

2 comments:

Rae Anne said...

This is so unvelievably adorable!!! I'm trying to figure out the band with the button???

Kathy said...

So cute, love this image and your sweet gc holder!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx