Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Freebie with Bugaboo Stamps

Hi - TGIF and that means some free images over at Bugaboo Stamps.  Jodie has three cute ones she is offering up today. So besure to go by the store and pick yours up. Tomorrow we are starting a new challenge over at Catch the Bug challenge blog so what a great time to give the Bugaboo stamps a try with a free image or two or three.

Here are my cards using two of the three images. The first one is from the Raggedy Angel series. isn't she a cutie, if you like this one there are more of this cuteness in the store, go check it out.




My second one is White Rabbitt from the storybook series - I think Jodie help me fall down the rabbit's hole with these. They are adorable and you can find Alice, Queen, Hatter, Card and Chesire Cat in the store.





Ok it's your turn, I would love to see what you create with the free images this week, please leave me a comment so I may visit your blog and view your creation. You never know I might just find you and have a free image of your choice for you.

Happy Friday and a beautiful weekend.

Sorry for the late posting today, we were having some technical difficulities with our online pay web site, which allows our customers to get the freebies . We wanted to wait till all was fixed so not caused you a delay with getting your images.



5 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

These are great projects, well done!

Kathy said...

These are both great Jackie, I'll have to check out that raggedy angel line, it looks so sweet. Have a great weekend.

Melissa S. said...

Jackie, I love both your cards. What a wonderful pic of Alice by the water.

Min said...

Absolutely adorable cards Jackie!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Rae Anne said...

I love the colors that you used on the first card, and I love the way you did the ribbon. But the second card took my breath away! WOW!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx