Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Bugaboo Friday Freebie

Hi there, sorry late post on our Friday Freebie with Bugaboo Stamps ... but I think you are going to like the two freebie's today on the site.  My card is Elephant of the Critter Bugs with balloons and he is just one of many that Jodie has available in the store.  Isn't he a cutie.?


The other freebie is our own little Turt the turtle and I did color him up but will be posting him on Sunday ... going to make you wait aren't I, but you can go to the site and pick up your  Turt the turtle freebie right now. He is soooooo  adorable, wish I could share him with you but I used our sketch for our challenge that begins tomorrow so I can't show him off quite yet!! Now don't forget tomorrow is a big day at Catch the Bug  Challenge blog  - a new challenge and a couple of ways to win free images so besure to come back tomorrow and see what all the excitement is about.

My card uses this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches - and you still have time to enter Melissa challenge this week. You have until tomorrow Sunday 7pm EST. I know Melissa would enjoy having you play along with her fun sketch



Thanks for coming by and would love to hear from you if you would like to leave a comment. Don't forget to sign up for my blog Candy  it ends on April 11th 7am EST.


Hugs
Jacki

7 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Jackie, I love that little splash of "I'm Not Really a Waitress" red on her toenails!!! :D MWAH!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Yea!! she is all about OPI!

Kelly Massman said...

What a cute card! Love the bright colors! Very fun!

Jessica G. said...

Adorable card, Jacki! I love those bright colors on this fun image, including the painted toenails!! I just finised creating a card with a Buggaboo image for the next TMS; these images are a blast to color!

Thanks for playing along with this week's Tuesday Morning sketch!!

Scrappy said...

OMGoodness! Jackie this is such a cute card! Awesome job!

Theresa said...

Cute, cute card! Love it.

Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Theresa (DT)

Melissa Craig said...

Just darling! I must grab that freebie!!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx