Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

We spread our Wings, We fly

A Blessed Morning to you,
Today is a very special day for me and my post today for this week's Corrosive Challenge is reflecting my happiness for the day.

Life is full of ups and downs, we dance, we laugh, we cry ... yet this I know - in dreams we grow, we spread our wings and fly....



I nabbed this box tutorial from a sister blogger (so sorry can not remember who posted the tutorial as I would love to give credit were due). It is so easy to whip up with a 8.5 x 11 card stock. I used SU card stock for the base and added some Basic Grey Design paper for my lid. Using my Butterfly Wishes set from TGF I stamped the image onto cream card stock, distressed with SU sky blue, set it within a scalloped square nestie. Added my Prima roses, pearl stick pins and butterfly's punched from my MS punch.

I love how it turned out and then add some of my favorite chocolates to make this a beautiful gift.



"Christ died for our sin... He was buried... and He rose again" 1 Cor. 15:3-4

"By our baptism then, we were buried with Him and shared His death, in order that , just as Christ was raised from the dead..so also we may live a new life!" Rom. 6:4

Wishing you a blessed day,
Hugs
Jacki

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my word Jacki! This is absolutely stunning! My mouth dropped when I saw this - it so so beautiful!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx