Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Warm Wishes

Good Morning - Only a day or so until the weekend - YAY! Although they are predicting more snow for our area over the two days and then on Monday, I am planning on finishing up on organizing my craft area since it won't be a good day to be outside.

Today I want to share with you a card I made from a card kit I received from a recent Magnolia Card swap I particpated in. I love this image of Edwin and Tilda skating. It looks like Edwin is being so sweet with helping Tilda to learn how to skate. The paper is so yummy too with all the winter hats! I love the color combo of blue and brown, I kept the layout very simple using all the embellishment that were included with the kit. Since I left my post it note at home, I will have to come back and edit to say who this sweet kit is from.



Image was colored with Copic and I used SU Chocolate Chip card stock for the base.

Hope you have a wonderful day, thanks for stoppin by to take a peek at my card today.

Warm Hugs,
Jacki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable! I love this cute image and the hat paper is the perfect match! Gorgeous!
Hugs,
April

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx