Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Valentine's for Hubby - Another Oldie but Goodie

Hi there, 2nd post of the day.
As some of you know I have been married to the same guy for 38 years this past January. After sooooo many years together, I still LOVE this man. So with Valentine's day a few days away I thought I should make a card for him just to show my LOVE! When I saw this image from Bugaboo Stamps I thought gee this is what my cute little hubby and I may look like in a few more years (now that a long few more I might add)LOL. Then I found the sentiment to go along with the image and new I just had to do it!! So here is my card!



Now - the sentiment may seem not so mushy but I think since he isn't the mushy kind of guy he will enjoy. After all he has stuck around this long so he must enjoy my great sense of humor.LOL!!



Today is oldie but goodie day for Bugaboo stamps, be sure to swing by the other DT's blogs to check out some more cute images that can be found over at Bugaboo Stamps.

Hope your having a wonderful Thursday!

Hugs
Jacki

1 comment:

Rae Anne said...

Is your husband or the image by Bugaboo Stamps the oldie, but goody? ;) Wonderful card Jackie!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx