Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Easy Reading and a challenge

Good morning, and a start of a new week, with all the snow we received on Friday into Saturday I did not try to venture out and so was able to play with some new digital images I hadn't the color up.



This image is a new one from Elizabeth Bell Digital Stamps,and if you love her stamps you will definitely will love her new digital images. This is "Easy Read" and oh isn't she just so sweet?
My layout for my card is this week's challenge sketch #89 over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and I have to say this was a great sketch to play with.




Ingredients:Colored in Copics, layered on PTI -cardstock, DP- Basic Grey Sugar Rush pack, Heart shaped- Nesties, MS- punch, SU -sentiment, Basic Grey - pearls, big brad -stash.

Well, now off to work for me. I hope your day is filled with happiness. Thanks for coming by and I appreciate your comments on my card for today.

Hugs
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx