Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A day late - but I am still here

Good morning, hard to believe it is the middle of the week. I wasn't able to post yesterday for Bugaboo's new releases so I wanted to share with you today. This Kitty from the new Valentines Critters.Jodie released a whole line of critters for Valentines and I must say there isn't one that I don't like. So stop over at Bugaboo Stamps I am sure you will find so many images to make adorable valentines.


Boy I can not wait for the sun to come out and stay, my lighting is so bad inside I can't seem to take a picture without a shadow. ugh!

Ingredients: SU Barely Banana, BG- Sugar Rush,stickles, ribbon from stash, HL glitter buttons

Now you are definitely going to want to swing over to Yvonne's blog this morning as she is going to show you how to save some money by making your own Prima Flowers.

Well, I am off to work, thanks for stoppin by.
Have a blessed day!

Hugs
Jacki

3 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Pretty kitty. . .I love the glittery accents! :D

Jodie Mackrell said...

I think this is soooo cute!
love the glitter and papers!

Anonymous said...

good one! i just made tons of fresh emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx