Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fancy Folds - Corrosive Challenge

Good Morning and a Blessed Sunday to you,
Well it's time for this week's Corrosive Challenge and our theme is Fancy Folds. There are so many different techniques for making a fancy fold card, sometimes it hard to decide which one to use. Well this week I challenged myself and looked for a fold that I have not tried before. After searching on SCS I decided to try the Diagonal Double pocket card, and let me tell you this one is super easy and makes a wonderful card.



I used one of my new digital images from Mo's Digital Pencil this is "Bella {hearts} Bronte". The card is made from double sided design paper by Yellow Bicycle, tags using PTI white and Hibiscus Burst, along with PTI ribbon.

Come join the fun this week, as I would love to see your FABULOUS creations. Be sure to link your card to Mr. Linky. You still have this week to be eligible for the monthly prize.

Thanks for stoppin by, wishing you a beautiful day!

Hugs
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx