Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A little bit of glitter and a lot of Bling

Happy Sunday - oh only four more days till Christmas, are you ready? It's amazing that I am ready, just a few more to wrap and I will be done.

This is a little late, as I took off for the weekend with the kids to Columbus, Ohio. We took the boys to the Rock N Roll Museum and they had a blast! Nice little get away but horrible driving with all the snow that fell Friday and Saturday nite. Made a long ride home.

So on to my card for this week's challenge over at The Corrosive Challenge - let's show are bling!




I used the image Christmas Fairy Holly from Mo's Digital Pencil too, I just love this image, she is just too adorable and so fun to color. The Design paper is one I picked up last year at Achiever's (yes! I hoard paper, like I do ribbon)LOL!. It is so elegant and sparkly with the gold against the red. I kept her pretty simple since I knew I was going to use MS gold glitter for her wings, and added just a little to the bells on her sash. I finished the card with a piece of ribbon that came on a gift sometime before (recycling) and red gems on each corner. Off the ribbon I added two little gold jingle bells that I found in my stash, plus I used a little bit of red stickles for her holly in her hair.


Thanks for stopping by, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx