Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Moose Kisses

Hello and a happy Saturday! I have been busy in my stamp room since yesterday. No shopping for me this year, just couldn't bring myself to get out in the cold and mingle with the crowd, instead I locked myself away downstairs and created a few cards. My card that I am sharing is for Tuesday Morning Sketches, Melissa has some great challenges each week and this week the sponsor is The Greeting Farm, and one lucky person will be receiving something FABULOUS I am sure.
This week's sketch was super fun to play with,and the DT gals really came up with some great cards.

My card features High Hopes "Mooshie Steals a Kiss" isn't this just an adorable stamp. My 11yr old grandson's nickname is Moose and he loves anything with a Moose so this stamp always brings smiles to me. My DP is from Deja Views Flurries & Frost (last year"s collection that I had hoard) layered on SU Red, I added crushed Velvet brads, a bow from a scrap of American Craft ribbon, and the sentiment is one I generated on the computer.




Thanks for visiting, hope you"re enjoying your weekend

Hugs
Jacki

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

What an adorable image!! This is such a sweet card.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx