Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Halloween

Hello once again, sorry I have been MIA but life has kept me pretty darn busy and the time I do get to relax in the evening I am usually on SCS trying to keep up with all the going on's through the threads.
I do have a card to share with you, one I made for a sketch challenge from Tuesday Morning sketches that I didn't get to post or play in the challenge. But that's okay because the sketch was so fun to play with that I truly enjoyed my time creating this card. Melissa has a great challenge this week for Halloween so drop in to check it out and join the challenge, my plans are to create something fun and join all the ladies this week.

The image is a digi from The Greeting Farm Penny Trick or Treat (I think he is just so sweet!)



The paper is some from my stash so I am not sure who it is from but I love all the sparkly on it. Card stock is PTI and the image is colored with copics and then double stamped, I then cut him out and popped his up with dimensional. Both of the ribbons are from Michael's and I used some Sugar Coated brads on all four corners.


Here is a look at the inside




Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with some more cards to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx