Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pretty in Lavender

Hello Happy Wednesday, well so far for Aug we have had two beautiful sunny days and the others have been rain or overcast! So with all the rain we received yesterday I stayed inside and played with my stamps. My card today is for this week's sketch challenge over on Tuesday Morning Sketch . Once again this sketch was super cute and fun to work with. My image and designer paper is all from a Magnolia card kit I put together for a card swap my friend Lena (tackertwosome) is hosting on SCS. Which I think was just prefect for this week's challenge.




Thanks for stopping by,please take time to say hello, as I would love to hear from you.


Hugs,
Jacki

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - another beautiful Magnolia card. Great job Jackie!!

Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww, I love this Tilda she is sooo sweet, but arent all the Tildas:) I love this!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Jessica G. said...

Great take on this sketch; doesn't Mel create fun layouts? Fun DPs and those printed primas are just too cute!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx