Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy mail!

Isn't this image sooooooo cute? I found these "Shy Bear" stamps over at I Brake for Stamps, they have the best customer service I have received. Super fast delivery and easy shopping site and the prices are unbeleivable. You can order them unmounted or mounted for additional $.75.



Colored with copics, dp is from BG - jitter bug pack, ribbon is SU.

Here is the inside of my card,Shy Bear peeking at you!




Thanks for visiting, please take a moment to say hello, I would love to know you came by for a visit!

Hugs
Jacki

6 comments:

Cindy's Creative Corner said...

OMG, Isn't this the MOST ADORABLE image? Oh now I know I'm going have to buy some for myself. And you, Ms. Jackie, made a stunning card.

Tammy Murphy said...

Oh my goodness.... these are adorable.... YOu did a beautiful coloring them and the ribbons are so cute the way you lined them up. Very nice! LOVE IT!

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh this is way tooo cute!!! this is the one I thought was the sweetest:) You did an Awesome job on this hun!!! I love it!!:)

Hugs to ya,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

Jackie - he is sooo cute! Great card and your coloring is awesome!
Hugs

Heidi said...

oh oh- I love both of these images, these are the 2 I would love to gget but have to pace myself a bit. soooo cute Jackie!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness - you really should hurt your knee more often, you are cranking out lots of super cute cards!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx