Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday America

Happy 4th of July! I hope you are celebrating the day, having lots of fun with family and friends!
Today I want to share with you a card in honor of a little guy Ethan Weiman who lost his 2yr battle of neuroblastoma on June 12, 2009. The image is a digi from Pink Cat Studio . They release this new digital stamp set in Ethan's honor and all proceeds from the stamp set go tho their Make A Wish Chapter to fulfill other children's wishes. You can read a little bit about Ethan from his mom Alicia here

When I saw this image I instantly thought of a little boy who is having so much fun riding his pony in a 4th of July parade, all decked out with his suede hat, cowboy boots and his chaps.




Inside of card:



I made this for Janet's Corrosive Challenge #18 where the challenge was to show your county's colors of your flag. Since parades are very popular here in the states my theme for the card. I used the Friday Sketchers sketch 59 for my layout.

Hope your day was fun and safe
Come by back by soon!

Hugs
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx