Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Roses on Paper Challenge



Hello, My card folder is my take for Roses on Paper Challenge #11 folder Card.
I used Annika fron The Greeting Farm , Isn't she the cutest little girl? On the challenge you were to use a Mother's day theme which is why I went with the sentiment "Girl Talk" as I am blessed with three beautiful daughter's and Mother's Day brings lots of girl talk as we all sit around enjoying each other's company.



I colored the image with Copics, added glittler to her top, skirt and hair barette and used Berry Sweet paper from K&C Company (it is full of glitter which you can see if you click on the picture), SU Pretty in Pink CS, some beautiful Lime green ribbon and two differnt Prima flowers to compliment the pink and the green on the paper.



For the extra cards I added some SU DP from my stash, with the cordinating Berry sweet paper,lime green ribbon and add pink dew drops. A very simple layout, as I didn't want too much bling to take away from the glitter I added to her top,skirt and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx