Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette #75

Hello, sure hope your are having a fabulous week !!!
Today I am sharing this week's Pretty Palette challenge over on
MY TIME MADE EASY challenge blog!!

This week we are playing with another wonderful color palette

 
For my card I used  images from the Seas the Day, Sentiment from Seas the Day sentiment
sentiment from Sentimentally Yours and Digital papers Neopolitan  Diamond Oat
 
 
My son's birthday is on Thanksgiving and I thought our Palette this week would make a great masculine card. Whatca think?



 
Be sure to swing over to our blog to see more inspiring creations from the team using this week's Pretty Palette!
Thanks for visiting, I hope you enjoyed my project
We would love to see your take with our Pretty Palette, so come join
us and share with us!
 

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love the image and the shape of your card, fab male card. x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx