Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gingerbread Slippy

Hi all you crafty friends, Happy Thursday!!
It's showcase Thursday at Digital Delights !!!   

Today I am sharing one of the adorable images from the November release
Gingerbread Slippy 

 
Isn't this little guy just too sweet!!
 
He is colored with Copic  and paired with some SU pattern papers and scraps of My Minds Eye
 
Be sure to swing over to the Digital Delights blog to see more of this month's
wonderful images the team is sharing!!
 
Have a fabulous day


 

4 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Jacki:)
Such a sweet card! I love it!!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Wendy Hall said...

Totally darling!
Hugs
Wendy

Sandra H said...

So lovely x

Sassy Raggedy said...

How adorable. I love the colors with this card. joann sassy raggedy

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx