Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

PPC #69 Pretty Palette Color Challenge

  Hello Friends, sure hope your week is going great!!
Today I am sharing this week's Pretty Palette challenge over on MY TIME MADE EASY challenge blog!!

This week we are playing with another fantastic color palette
 
 
For my card, I began with printing my image onto Kraft card stock
using one of the sweet images from the  Magical Birthday Wishes digi collection

 
I chose this sweet little bunny, star balloon and Make a Wish sentiment  printed onto the banner.
Love this collection with all the sweet images, the possibilities are endless!!
The perect set to have for all those birthday cards we tend to need!
My background paper is from the Dotted Stripes Collection 2 - Navy Dots
To add a bit of texture and interest I cut the star bollon out and covered with Navy Glitter and then using a pop dot adhered to the my card. Cuttlebug Star embossing folder was used for my flags and then finished with a button and twine.
 
Be sure to swing over to our blog to see more inspiring creations from the team using this week's Pretty Palette!
 
Would you like to be part of MTME PPC? Check out our Design Team Call for both MTME Challenge teams, see this post if you would like to join either of our challenge teams!
 
 
Inspiring Challenges I will enter
Deep Ocean - Deep Blue
Corrosive - cute image + one button
Great Impressions - anything with an animal
No Matter Which Challenge- anything goes
 
 

1 comment:

Lisa Kind said...

This is adorable Jacki! I just love that image left uncolored and then just popping up the glittered balloon. Great layout too! Very cute card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx