Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

May Luck be your friend!

Good morning on this beautiful Monday!!

It's a new challenge for the week at Love to Create Challenge blog 

This week our theme is  add stitching to your card/project
it can be real or faux.




This week our wonderful sponsor is Robyn's Fetish Designs
And Robyn was so kind to give the team a few images to create with.
I couldn't resist this adorable little lucky leprechaun 
My sentiment is computer generated and this card is made for all my friends
May they always find their pot of gold at their finger tips!


2 comments:

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the sweet image.
Nikki x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx