Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bringing You Sunshine



Good Morning and a Sunny Monday to you

It's been a few days for me with posting a card , sorry had some health issues but all is good now.
No more gall bladder so no more troubles ... I hope!

Today I have a card to share using two of the cute images from Stamp Fairy

Stamp Fairy's challenge this week is For the Girls and to add a sentiment



I used Lilly Jumprope and the fence from the Spring Scenes line.
My layout is this week's sketch challenge at The Sweet Stop and I used some Luxe paper I found in my supplies along with Red gingham from Paper Studio.
I printed the fence then colored it in with my Copic to add the sky, clouds and grass - what a great image for a scene. Lilly was paper pieced for her matching dress and shoes

Please swing over to our challenge blog for more inspiration from the team.

Thanks for visiting
Hugs



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Jacki this is gorgeously fabulous, fantastic colours, so bright and fun. Love it xxx

nessy said...

oh what a sweet card ~love the little girls dress/shoes ~ pretty papers and flowers!!
vanessa xx
hope you are well today

Nati Tristan said...

OMG! YOu make some really cute cards!

Sharon Basel said...

I absolutely adore this card! The gingham paper piecing on the dress and shoes is darling and I love the fence background - love the perspective and dimension of this card. Terrific design too.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Emma H said...

Love the fun colours and your background, great card!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx