Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Going Grey with Scrap -Creations it's all about Birthdays

Good Morning - Happy Tuesday

Calling for snow again here today, which is absolutely crazy as it was in the low 60's and gorgeous on Saturday!!!

Hopefully this will be the last of it for this year, we have had enough ^^)

Tuesday's bring a new challenge from Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and this week's challenge is all about those

 BIRTHDAYS


For my card I used a new release from Meljen's Designs Collection from Whimsy Stamps.  If you are looking for some cute birthday images then definitely head over to Whimsy Stamps as Melissa owner and creator of Meljen's Designs just release some new birthday images and they all are just adorable.

We had a fantastic turn out for last week's challenge and I hope you all will join us again this week and share your birthday projects with us.
Be sure to swing over to the blog as the gals have some amazing cards they are sharing - great inspiration to get your mojo going


 card recipe
Image - Meljen's Designs Birthday Cake Mouse
Medium - Copic
DP - Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Stickles - fruit punch
PTI Ribbon - Hibisicus Burst
Flowers- Prima
Brads - Doodlebug glitter
Glittered Candy Dots - Pebbles

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie. Love the icing on your cake...even with a mouse coming out of it....it looks lickable.
Really pretty card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Mary C said...

OMG Jackie I think is one of the prettiest birthday card I have seen. I love the image, the colors you used and this gorgeous DP. What a fantastic job you did on the challenge this week!

Peggy said...

Jackie I love this card! It is such a cute image and you colored it perfectly.

Basement Stamper said...

Love the glitter on the card, so cute!!

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! I love the glitter.

Kristen said...

Jackie, I love this card!!! Your color is fabulous and I love the sparkle!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx