Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Bugaboo's Friday Freebie


Hi Friends'

It's Friday and that means Bugaboo Stamps has a free digital image for you, but wait there's more than just one freebie today! Jodie has generously put three new images up on the store today for you to grab. Now while you're there take a minute and check out all the new images she has in the store. Each free image is a new line and Jodie has more images available from the set.

I couldn't resist creating with the Cool Cat, as he reminds me of  my dear sweet hubby back when..... tee hee. Yes, back a few years ago (OK more than a few) he had those cool sunglasses and a leather coat oh and of course that Harley that helped to show off just how cool he was. I had this paper among my scraps and knew I just had to go with the Cool Cat biker look. :D

Be sure to stop back by our challenge blog "Catch the Bug" on Saturday June 12th as we have a new challenge that is sure to be a lot of fun.

Have a great Friday afternoon
Hugs
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx