Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Little Boys and puppy dog tails

TGIF~~
Good morning and a happy Friday! Well I am Chicago bound for a girls weekend get away. There are eleven of us girls heading up, so watch out Chicago! It may never be the same LOL!




My card today I am using an image from Tiddly Inks Muddy Adventures, which I colored with Copic. My card was inspired by the challenge at Crazy4challenges theme Boys/Puppy dog tails and Tiddly Inks challenge color theme of Orange/yellow/turquoise and Cute Card Thursday challenge which is someone special. This image reminds me of my grandson Hunter, he is all boy and loves to play in the dirt or sand or anything that he can get his hands into and the little dog reminds me of our dachshunds Abby who is right there with him. Since Hunter is the typical red head child :), I had to go with the red hair too.



Ingredients of card
Image - Tiddly Inks - Muddy Adventures
DP- BC Sugar Rush
Card stock - PTI Hawaiian Shores, SU Barely Banana
Ribbon- SU ribbon bundle, Wrights Creative Twill
Pebbles glittery candy dots
Copic- BG15, B14, Y26, E00, E02, E13, YR14, R35, BG10, YR04, E34, C9


Challenges to be entered
Tiddly Inks - Orange/yellow/Turquoise
Crazy 4 Challenges- What are little boys made of
Cute Card Thursday - Someone special - my grandson Hunter


Thank you for coming by, I hope you have a wonderful day and a great weekend.

Hugs
Jacki

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is sooooooooooooo sweet!!!!

Luv it Leigh x

Unknown said...

What a fabby card hun I love it. The colours work so well together!!

Thanks for joining us at Tiddly inks this week x

Lissa said...

This is SO sweet!!!

Thanks for playing with the Tiddly Inkers this week... ;)
HUGS!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is great, Jackie! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx