Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Did you know Inktegrity has a Sketch Challenge for you?

Good Morning  and a Happy Wednesday to you,

I believe Spring just might be on it's way, tempertaures are starting to rise and they are saying we will be in the middle 40's this weekend. I for one am so looking forward to some warmer weather and some sunshine.

So have you heard the news???  Well, let me be the first to tell you! Inktegrity is now offering you a chance to have some fun.  Joni has add a sketch challenge to Inktegrity and the Design Team would love to see your take on our first sketch challenge.


Here's my card using the sketch.   
,

Follow the sketch provided, when posting your card to your blog/gallery or other, please use Inktegrity in the title so that Joni can find your card or link your card to Mr. Linky on the Inktegrity.

Thank you for stoppin by, I can't wait to stop by your blog to leave some love on your creation

Hugz
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx