Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sweet Stamps and Lace

Happy Tuesday, and a cool one at that here in the mid East

Today I am sharing a new card for Sweet Stamps Challenge, Our theme this week 


LACE 

we would like to see lace or a lacy border on your cards

Each week Sweet Stamps has a new challenge and although you are
not required to use Sweet Stamps if you have some we would love for you to use them and you will receive a second entry into our draw.

Our prize each week to one lucky winner is a $20.00 gift certificate to
Sweet Stamp Store for use on any of our lovely rubber stamps.


First I apologize as this picture does not do justice to all the wonderful sparkle and shine 
In real life it is really beautiful with the glittered paper

I used the beautiful Wreath stamp, which I inked up with Memento Black ink, colored with Copics then air brushed a Mignonette green around the edges of the die cut.
Using my ever so favorite French Pastry Doily die from Cherry Lynn I cut my doily from K &Company Glittered paper.  I then layered on top of my lace and ribbon. Added pearls and a ribbon and netting to finish my card.


Hope you will join us this week as we would love to come visit you


Challenges my card will be entered into 
CASE Study - card/sketch 
Crafty Boots - anything goes 
Sweet Stampin - anything but Birthday must use stamp
Samuel Taylor Crafts - Christmas 





10 comments:

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Jacki, wow I absolutely love your card this week. Its just so traditional!! gorgeous gorgeous and gorgeous..
Hugs
Tamara

Theresa said...

It's just lovely!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! Just love the clean and simple feel to it.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Really pretty. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Beautiful. Love the net behind the bow (great idea) and the green doily is striking!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Wow you make a lot of cards a day don't you? This is such a cute one for the Lace challenge! Great job!

Fiona said...

a lovely christmas card, great image.

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Fi
x

Sandy Fredrick said...

Very pretty card. I like how you used the netting and added the pearl on the ribbon.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card. I like your use of textures.

Thank you for entering the first Crafty Boots challenge.

Dionne

Amy Tidd said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing along with the first crafty boots challenge! Amyxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx