Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh my Easter is less then a month away, join us for a fun challenge

Good Morning and thanks so much for stopping by,

I have a card to share with you today using my Sweet Stamps and to tell you about our newest challenge that begins today on our challenge blog
First I would like to take a minute and thank everyone for joining us with our challenge last week, all of your cards were simply FABULOUS and the center step fold card is definitely one
I know I will be using more. 

Congratulations to our winner, I know you will enjoy your shopping spree in the store!

Ok so my title gave you a hint to our challenge this week

EASTER

come join us this week as we share cards for Easter with you , it's hard to believe it is less then a month away and this will give you the chance to get a head start with your cards, plus a opportunity to be our winner and receive a $20 shopping spree in the Sweet Stamp store




Here is my DT card using a couple of the many products that Sweet Stamps offers


For my card I used the ever so cute Chick Set S009 which does come with two sentiments, I colored the cute little chick with my Copics then added a diamond glaze adhesive to the shell to give it a glossy shine. I inked up the sentiment "From One Chick to Another" on a tag and then placed in upside down on my layout.

Did you notice my corner design, this is from the Nellie's Double Die set DD011, they are pretty cool. You get two separate dies, I only used one here, but one cuts in detail, the other a shadow so you can layered them together.

My layout is from the Case Study challenge #32 this week, papers, ribbon. gems and flowers are all from my stash.


Kaboodle Doodles - Spring has Sprung
Karen's Doodles - Easter
Stamp with Fun - Spring
Stamps R Us - Spring
Creative Cowgirls - Spring or Easter
Shannon's sentiments - Spring Colors
Totally Gorjuss - Spring has Sprung


16 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Very cute little chick!!! Love the papers and colors! Great layout too!

kimmie_35 said...

Love your card... cute chick!
Hugs
Kim
x

Sandy Fredrick said...

Jackie, I love your card it is so cute. I love the different shapes you used and the flowers, ribbon and rhinestones give it a classy look.

Dawnll said...

Such fun papers you used with your chick...peep peep!

Nati Tristan said...

That is one cute saying! lol! I love it! Happy Early Easter!

Mary Frances said...

How adorable Jackie! This little chick is so full of whimsy. I love the paper choices and layout. Hugs xx

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

so cute, the little chick is so cute and great sentiment. thnxs for joining us at Creative Cowgirls!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such a cute card! That stamp set is so fun! Love the layout and papers used!!

Michelle Single said...

Loving what you did with the ribbon with the roses and the blingies... hmmm... filing in the ol' noggin' for future use! Thanks for playing in my challenge with Shannon's Sentiments!

Shannon said...

This is just adorable!!! Very sweet spring card. Thanks for playing along with our Sentiments challenge.

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Jacki, what a fun and cute card I love the design paper and the way you have arranged your ribbon.. Way to cute!
Hugs
Tamara

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Very cute image! I love all the details through out the whole card!

Kat said...

What a sweet image. Love the DP and flowers too. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Craftyanny said...

Cute as a button, great detail and colourwork too
A smashing card.
Thanks for joining us on Karen's Doodles
Anne x

jojoscraps said...

This is such a cute card! The pattern paper is so cheerful and I really like the way you've embellished the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!
Jo xx

Poppet said...

Great card Jacki the little chick looks like he's hatching in a meadow full of glorious flowers.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx