Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter Blast with Scrap-Creations

Hi everyone,

It's a beautiful Tuesday and that means another fun challenge with Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Our sponsor this week is the Fabulous Whimsy Stamps, and yes I am a bit particle,it a wonderful store full of Fabulous stamps and digital images by artists such as  Crissy Armstrong, Ann from Raindrop Echo, Melissa's Meljen's Designs and KennyK to name just a few.


So our challenge seems to fit right in with the weather some of us here in the states have been dealing with lately and rumor has it there's more to come this week too! Not my favorite time of year but hey what can I do but keep telling myself that Spring will be here soon. As much as I dislike the cold I love to play and create with winter images.

Our theme for this week's challenge is "Winter Blast"



For my card today I am sharing Crissy Armstrong's Warm Winter Wishes, you can find this adorable image here in the store.

My fun paper is Reminisce Frosty Dots, paired with PTI Ripe Avocado, I followed the layout from the  new Case Study Challenge for this week based on a card and  my card also fits the following challenges too. Incy Wincy Challenge - bears, bears and bears. Karber Weekly Challenge # 21 - ribbon, Pile it On - anything goes, 
Daring Cardmakers challenge/Robyn Fetish - recipe 1 image (mine is digital) , 3 papers (3 pattern papers) , 2 ribbons (blue and green), Dutch Dare- card challenge - all stitched up and Paper Crafting Journey- use a digi.

Hope you will join us this week and share your "Winter Blast" with us.
My apologies to all those that played last week, as I did not get to my commenting and I am so sorry, only excuse I have it was a super busy week for me and I just ran out of time.

Hugs


Card recipe
Image - Whimsy Stamps Warm Winter Wishes
PTI - Ripe Avocado card stock
DP - Reminisce Frosty Dots
Ribbon - Hobby Lobby Ribbon Boutique
Charm - stash
Copic - YG23, B04, 02, 110, RV29, E41,Y15
             

12 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Darling image, I really like the layout and the sewing on this card. The colors are beautiful.

Lythan said...

that is adorable. I love all the sewing and the colour combination. Thanks for playing along with Daring Cardmakers this week:)

Chris said...

So cute and look at all that stitching?! wow! I'm thrilled to be the sponsor over at CASE study this week so thanks for playing along!

Lynda said...

I love it - that image is just so cute! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Mary C said...

Jacki your card is adorable this week. I love what you did with the image! What a fabulous job you do with the stitching(I will never be one who can sew). Great job on the challenge this week!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh, cute!! Great papers and ribbon :) Thank you for playing the CASE Study this week! xxx

Cristina said...

Cute, cute! Awesome stitching, too, and CHARMS!! Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study!

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous Jackie I love that image so much and I do find your designs of your cards so inspirational.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kathy said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with The Daring Cardmakers

Kristen said...

Jackie, your card is soooo cute! Love the colors that you used. Fabulousl done!

Scrappy said...

OH my Goodness! Jacki - this is FABULOUS!! Your stitching is PERFECT! Love your card!

Thanks so much for joining us at Pile it on this week! We hope you’ll join us again for the next challenge!

Sarah A said...

Wow, love that image and the colours are gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us over on Incy Wincy for our BEARS challenge!

Sarah x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx